A series that brings you weekly content of inspirational stories from everyday heroes in the community. We are highlighting individuals who are taking a stand and starting a revolution in the world.
- All Things Health with Sam GegenSam Gegen joins the podcast to share his story and passion for physical and mental health. From morning routines to workout routines, we discuss all things well being.
- Normalizing Men's Skincare with Lashelle UllieOn today's episode, I am joined by Lashelle Ullie, a master esthetician based out of Beverly Hills. He shares his insights on the importance of men prioritizing the health of their skin while telling his inspiring journey in the beauty industry.
- How Yoga Changed My Life with Brendan McGuireBrendan McGuire joins the podcast to share his story of how becoming a yoga instructor has changed his life both in and out of the yoga studio. Brendan shares three ways you can incorporate yoga in your daily life to promote self-awareness and mental health.
- Being a Young Entrepreneur with Matt SheldonEntrepreneur, Matt Sheldon joins the podcast to share his story of starting four different companies by the time he was a year out of college. We discuss the early days of a startup, the lessons that come along with failure, and the need to constantly innovate in a dynamic world.
- The VisionHere we go! GM Revolution is excited to be starting this podcast featuring guest heroes that are revolutionizing their worlds every day. In this pilot episode, host, Michael McGuire, introduces the series and shares his vision of the podcast going forward!